Announcing the Multi-Channel Fulfillment Outbound API Sandbox
Beginning March 29, 2023, Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) is excited to announce the World-Wide launch of the Outbound API Sandbox. The Dynamic MCF Outbound Sandbox provides a secure space for developers to test their code integrations, build proof-of-concept applications, and explore the capabilities of the off-Amazon fulfillment process without interfering with production systems. The Outbound API Sandbox allows, developers to experiment with the Fulfillment Outbound APIs in an isolated environment that mimics production responses, giving them the confidence to know that their code works before shipping products to MCF.
1. Safe and Controlled Environment: Developers can test their code without any risk of interfering with production systems, reducing the possibility of introducing bugs or other issues that could impact their buyer experience.
2. Time and Cost Savings: With the ability to quickly and easily test code integrations and features, developers will save time and reduce the costs associated with testing their code using Amazon’s production fulfillment network.
3. Reduce Go to Market Time: Sandbox virtual order fulfillment completes in under 5 minutes, seconds if the developer automates the test process versus using production fulfillment which average four days based on standard shipping.
4. Catalog Not Required: Developers can test their code using ANY Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) to virtually create and fulfill MCF orders in the sandbox.
5. Sample Code: The sandbox includes both Happy Path and Non-Happy Path order fulfillment scenarios providing developers a head start with their code in the form of a Postman Collection.
6. Easy Access:
Making calls to the sandbox is identical to making production calls except the developer direct calls to the Selling Partner API dynamic sandbox endpoints
for their region. The MCF Outbound Sandbox reacts to your input with dynamic responses that mimic Amazon production.
By launching the MCF Outbound Sandbox, we're demonstrating our commitment to supporting developers in their efforts to build innovative solutions based on our off-Amazon order fulfillment solution.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org